Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Pubeard

I coined a new word today and was so pleased with myself I submitted it to Urban Dictionary:

Submission under review

Your entry is under review by editors.
Pubeard
When a dude grows a beard, but it really just ends up looking scraggly and nasty, as if he had 
grown pubes on his chin instead of a manly beard. (Pronounced: pew-beard)
Dude, did you see the pubeard on John? He needs to shave that nasty shit right now!
tags: [pubes], [beard], [scraggly], [chin hair]
I want to include a picture of the beard that inspired it but I have a feeling it might get back to him so I will not. Just Google 'pubes for beard' if you want a visual. 

Happy Hump Day! 

2 comments:

  1. Classic!
    I promise I will use this word in a sentence with the next person I talk to...If your submission is refused, we'll just have to start a grass roots campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an email this weekend saying it had been approved! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Talk to the Cake Betch - I'll always respond. Unless you're a dick, then I'll just be mad.